Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Women

... i hate you! :)

First, a few days ago, i did my coming out to my oldest expatriate friend here. She knew me and we talked about our desperate love (we were both bur differently in love with someone that was not, it was a girl for me :p) last year. I thought she would know me and maybe sees that now i am better but yet different. I hoped that she would have guessed that something was on but she didn't guess at all!

She was really surprised but not shocked. Actually she was shocked (in a way) by knowing who is my bf, she was astonished . Anyway she told me that she is happy because i won't get use by some vietnamese chicks.


Second, a colleague of mine told me i would make a perfect couple with one of my flatmate (girl ;)). She said so because i went with this flatmate to a wedding party and we were so nice together !

Although, the point is she asked me today if i am in love because i really look like it. It was not so easy to say no..hic hic! Consequently, i think she really has this way of sensing people and i am pretty sure she will continue to harrass me but for the moment i have the cover of my flatmate, what will it be after?

Finally i don't hate you girls ;) it's just some have this sense and some has not and in this case it's not the good one....

No comments: