Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Comical

Disclaimer: Yes i am such a bad boy though not much O.o


Once upon a time when i was young and credulous i met some guy from the dating website just to talk. Actually, i accepted to met him because he discovered quickly what i do and where i work (giving him just a few hints) and also one of his friend was about to work at my company. Anyway, we met, had a coffee, etc.

Today, my boss have lunch with this person, without knowing the guy is gay. Here comes the funny part: this guy is deeply in love... ahem... appetite of my boss but my boss does not like but (again) he accepts to have lunch with him to keep in touch with the friend of the gay guy, as this person has very qualifications for work and did not say yes or no for the job.

It would be funny that the non gay guy comes to work with us so i could tell him about his friend... though his friend would kill me because he is married (and obviously not enjoying it).

No comments: