Sunday, October 19, 2008

Classic situation

... I guess.

Friday night, it's party time with acquaintances and friends, while the latter know for me the former don't. No problem, the alcohol and the beat are flowing and two girl friends start to play with me.... dancing sensualy with me, opening my shirt then offering me drink by putting notes there (not down there!).

Great, great night! Although, a visiting friend of one of the girl doesn't seem to enjoy so much (coming from euro capital nights to Hanoi "evening parties" is not so hot).


The real good invited dj (Affecta)...compared to the resident one

The next day, i have plan for dinner with people like us, friends of my bf. The girl (C) sends me many sms to come to massage with her and her friend (D) then for dinner, then for party many times. I finish by answering "sorry i got a private life too" (more politely). Then i receive a sms from D like "let's get a drink without girls"... I check with C if i should understand correctly which she confirms but she cannot say much as she is with D and some friends.

As a kind  hearted person i make the two groups meet for some drinks at a normal place but it's getting late and just me, my bf, C and D go somewhere else to have a last drink and then get home.

And here comes the fun part:
I receive an sms like "sorry i didn't know the whole story about you, sorry for sending these message before".... OMG! He was interested in me!!!

That's a first time for me! I mean a westerner looking at me. Well, i learnt a few things:
  • I am really innocent
  • I am not that bad ??
  • It's funny to piss girls (C wanted to get D for a few years now and because/thanks to me she knows she can't.)
  • When i let my crazyness shines on the dancefloor some may like it \o/.
  • Girls can get very bitchy when they know it's safe to play with a boy :D

No comments: