Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Check or not?

I met my boyfriend by a dating website, obviously it's really hard to find someone "on the field" (nb: do a post about that), but since then I check sometimes the same website.


I have to acknowledge that at first it was to check the market because I was unsure that it would be a long time relationship. I continued to receive a few messages but mainly by foreigners coming for holydays or some people I call in an unfriendly way "sex machine", like the one I met at some bar (nb: do another post about that).

I continued for a time with the same (bad) idea but also to check if he still goes there... which he did! Actually, I think that he is also checking on me because it is really not often (I won't tell you how I know but you can find easily).

I already have the answer to "Should I continue?": no, I should stop and talk to him about that, would say my communication expert friend. Although, I think less and less it can't be the one (am I falling in... love?), I have to say that I like to check the 'market', especially to see if other people I met there are still online.

No comments: