Thursday, April 24, 2008

Coming out?

A friend of mine will visit me this week-end.  I won't see him for long but i'm seriously thinking of "coming out" to him.

But why?
  • He is not my closest friend.
  • I have almost no idea of how he will react.
  • He may tell all my friends when he comes back even if i ask him not too (worst scenario).
  • I don't feel that much ready.
  • I don't come back soon to my home country.
  • I don't want to lose friends (story of my life by relocating...) even the stupid ones who could think i'm not worth it anymore.... stupid, i know already...
Because
  • He is the first one to visit me here
  • The next one is my best friend, he knows already and the following would be much later.
  • He will be able to say that i am still the same (abnormal guy but that's another story), though maybe happier.
  • The question about my love life are coming more often by instant message.
  • I want them to contact me again. As we say "far from the eye, far from the heart", as the times pass by, i don't have much contact with them.
  • I want to be able to tell them everything.
  • I want to be able to tell someone: "yesterday i did that with my bf, bla bla bla" and i'm far from being ready to tell my family.
  • I feel like it (best reason actually), though you are never totally ready in my point of view?
The plan

We will have lunch together, if i feel ok i will talk about our friends love life and his especially. I guess he will ask for mine. I may  say "it's a bit complicated (which is true as everyone ;) )". Finally, i'll tell him i found someone nice and that is .... a boy.

If he's ok with that, i plan to go for a coffee with my BF.

Bonux: I finally know a vietnamese word (i like) to call my BF, it's "cung" like the japanese "kun" (for those who know).

No comments: