Monday, April 14, 2008

Couple's dinner

As I am a "mot cham pa cham" (100%) romantic guy, I had the fantasy to do a "couple's dinner" since a very long time.

Finally I did it with my bf, a (westener) friend and his vietnamese girlfriend. It was really nice to do so because I (we?) were feeling like any common couple. Going out for a nice dinner then drive around (on motobike) to have an ice cream next to some beautiful lake at night. How crazy it is to feel just normal in such a homophobic country.

Although I have to moderate myself. I say that because I am astonished by the girlfriend, she has absolutely no problem with me and my bf. More incredible is that she even say some dirty implied joke ! 

That's why I, finally, think there is some for this country. I thought everything but mentalities was evolving very fast but it seems that it is changing also (though slowlier ;)).

No comments: