Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Backlash


I didn't play so much with boyz when i was single though once i met a specific guy. This guy was starving for sex and why especially? Because he's married! Yes, it's pretty common here, notably for more than 30 years old gay (i think).

Actually, i didn't really want to meet him but unfortunately he studied in my home country, speaks my mother tongue and guessed easily from a few hints where i work. Thus i agreed to meet.

He was not the kind of boy i like  (sissy but nasty)  but i was starving too... Plus he was back in Vietnam since 6 months and it seems he had no man since that and.... "oi troi oi".
Finally, i decided not to ever see him again (Hanoi is not full of boyz but there are more than a few :p).

What happend today?
As everyday, i was iddling reading some websites when 2 guests arrived! This guy and a friend!

 My colleague introduced them to me. The guy is a friend of the other one and has no reason to be here beside that (officially... unofficially i guess it's for me or to see some neat westerners :p). I think i blushed a little at first but then i played it cool, even some chit-chat with him.

Actually, since the day i met him i was afraid of him to come to my work but then nothing happened. I just wonder if he'll try to contact me again (IM, dating website, phone, ...)?

1 comment:

Ido said...

Update: finally this guy sent me a mail today "just to have a coffee, no hidden agenda"... I answered maybe as i'm not really sure i want to meet this guy again... He's so sissy & nasty at the same time...we'll see, probably a farewell coffee because he'll leave Vietnam quite soon.