Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Comments ... FREE!

Woohoo!

I just had a few (2 actually) comments on this blog and i'm really happy to know that i may have readears, thanks!

I just realize  that comments were not opened to every one (blogger/openID only) so that was a bit  like:




Now it's opened to anyone !!! I hope i won't have to use my super moderator:


If you have any simple way to deal with spammed comment i would be happy to know and install it before it comes here.

ps: yes i'm another stupid fan of lolcats... "Sorry, me no has shirtless boyz collection".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love your blog! Forget the pictures...all the other sites just keep reusing the same set of pictures so if you have seen one you have seen them all....

Now, lets get you out and about town and having some fun!

Ido said...

Actually, i realize that recently >.< reading more blogs than before... too bad.

Having some fun? Huh? I'm nearly a saint so no fun for me.

Indeed my work is really time consuming so i kept my free time for my bf. Alas, this week and the next one he's very busy with his family (visits and cousin's wedding) so i'll stay at home eating with my girl friend/housemate.... poor me!

Although i know it would be the perfect time to visit the sauna...but i'm too shy :p ... and i know someone who would not like that...

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?