Saturday, September 6, 2008

Karaoke

I'm back from Bangkok but i don't have enough time to write about it now. Instead just a funny anecdote at the karaoke.

It has been a long time for me and especially for my friend N. thus she decided to organize again (the 2 previous attempt were crashed thanks to rain mostly) a karaoke. We know a very nice karaoke, thanks to L. , which has a lot of english song and you can choose directly the music with the remote control (most of karaoke here need you to find songs in the list then give it to the "DJ"). Actually, this plus the athmosphere let me guess (this time only) that this place is also a whorehouse but who cares really?

Anyway, the funny part is that N., another housemate, went with us for his first karaoke in Vietnam and he sang YMCA which is great as sometimes he has some homophobic talking (and blogging...just when he is drunk). Unfortunately (for me) i didn't take any video of that!

Actually, i am quite surprise because he did that and he tried several times to take a romantic picture of me and my bf but has N. is a bit old school in photography he didn't manage to succeed with brand new all automatic camera...poor us. More surprising he will try again when he receives is good ol' camera bought on ebay... Stay tuned!

No comments: